OpenFinance provides the entire daily systems and operations management infrastructure needed for gathering and aggregating information from the multiple diverse data sources requested by our clients.
• Operational and client support facilities are in North America, Switzerland and Asia.
• All data centers are SAS 70 certified.
• Disaster recovery sites are maintained for distributed backup and business continuity.
• The OpenFinance security policy is ISO 27001/27002 compliant.
• OpenFinance complies with privacy laws of both Switzerland and Singapore.
• All client data is gathered and transferred in a secure fashion and encrypted.
• OpenFinance maintains interfaces to hundreds of disparate data sources across 16 countries, covering all asset classes including non-securitized assets and liabilities.
• A total of over $2 trillion in holdings are aggregated daily.
• Existing relationships with financial institutions enable OpenFinance to gain access to data without the need for end client credentials or PINs.
• Quality checks are performed to ensure accuracy, maintain consistency, and eliminate errors caused by duplicated, corrupt, or missing data.